How it Works – Hammer SOLD!
We don’t buy or sell cars. Membership is required. We don’t set your price – you do. You can relist as often as you like for Free. And we offer the most flexible auction scheduling bar none.
That’s right – on Hammer SOLD! listing is free, bidding is free, and no matter the value of the final auction there is only one low fixed fee shared 50/50 by buyer and seller.
Becoming a player on Hammer SOLD! is a simple 3 step process. In a few minutes you can be listing, bidding and winning! Sell your car or find your deal – it’s all SuperCar all the time.
Hammer SOLD! is for members of SC Sage. And members of SC Sage at different levels have different privileges on Hammer SOLD!
Pick your level and upgrade or downgrade at any time:
- View the auctions anytime – Basic – FREE
- Comment and question – Basic Plus – only $19 month (and even less with special discount codes)
- Bid to win on auctions – Premium – $39 month and you are part of the action, bid on any auction any time
- List as many vehicles as you want (and bid) – Premium Plus – $99 month includes full SC Sage access, Autocheck and more
- Premium Plus at a big discount – Premium Pro – $229 quarter (additional promo discounts may be available)
A one-time registration fee of $35 is good for lifetime authorization on Hammer SOLD! Even if you downgrade your SC Sage membership to Free Basic and then later upgrade to get back on Hammer SOLD! you will never pay this again. The fee is used for third party validation – everyone on Hammer SOLD! is authenticated – no shills allowed.
Free Autocheck reports, automated listing features and vehicle marketing services are just a few of the value added benefits of the Hammer SOLD! platform. We provide a valuable services suite at an honest price and we trust members to operate on an honor system.
We encourage buyers and sellers to communicate freely. And only if an auction closes on Hammer SOLD! is there a fee. $250 per party no matter the hammer price! You can’t buy or sell a SuperCar at auction for any less, any where, any time. We believe our members value that.
Any questions – contact us – we are happy to help you get started!