Hammer World Listing Parameters
Primary listing categories are Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, Porsche and Wanted Ads. Sub categories for each marque are North America, Global, Classic, EV and Race Car.
Hammer World supports both auctions and classified ads.
Listings can be held in one of seven currencies (Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Euro, Pound Sterling, Japanese Yen, Hong Kong Dollar, US Dollar). All bids are in the currency stated in the listing. Hammer World does not provide currency translations.
SC Sage VIN Verification
Enter VIN – verify that the VIN is in the SC Sage database or use a 17 digit VIN or other chassis number for all other listings.
- VIN – prefilled from prior step.
- Year – prefilled editable required.
- Marque – prefilled editable required.
- Model – prefilled editable required.
- Submodel – prefilled editable required.
- Body – prefilled editable required.
- Transmission – prefilled editable required.
- Exterior Color – prefilled editable required.
- Interior Color – prefilled editable required.
- Mileage – editable required.
Standard Listing Fields
- Listing Title – required.
- Listing Sub Title – optional.
- Description – required – cannot be edited once the auction has a bid.
Add Images – up to 10 images (may be edited later).
YouTube Video – link to YouTube video (may be added later).
- Auction – Starting Bid – required.
- Auction – Reserve Price – optional.
- Auction – Accept Offers – optional.
- Classified – Price – optional.
- Featured – listing is displayed randomly on the homepage – optional paid.
- Motorsport Network Package – listing published on Ferrari Chat, Lamborghini Chat and McLaren Chat sites – optional paid.
- SALE Banner – sale banner wrapper added to listing thumbnail – optional paid.
- Payment Instructions – generic – these apply to all listings not just this listing.
- Default Invoice Comment – generic – these apply to all listings not just this listing.
Start and Duration
- Start/Date and Time – set date and time for listing start or leave blank to start immediately. auctions with a future Start Date/Time will display a countdown clock on the listing. note: if you save a Start Date/Time and save the listing as a draft and edit the draft, then prior to activation you will have to reset the Start Date/Time.
- Auction Duration – 1, 3, 5, 7, 10, 15 and 30 days.
- Auction Auto Relist – enter 0 or leave blank for no relist and up to 3 automated relistings if the auction does not successfully hammer.
- Classified Duration – 15, 30, 45 and Good Til Cancelled. No relist option is available for classifieds.
Save as Draft
- Save the listing to view before activating. edit as required. note: if you save a Start Date/Time and save the listing as a draft and edit the draft, then prior to activation you will have to reset the Start Date/Time.
- Activate the listing to make it live right now. Listings with a future Start Date/Time will display a countdown clock on the listing.