Listing Management Assistant – Service Provider Guidelines
Service Provider Guidelines - as of February 1, 2022
How it Works
- Service Providers define a set of fixed services related to their customer’s use of the Hammer SOLD! platform.
- The intended service offering and pricing are set up in SC Sage.
- Service Providers are then provided a proprietary service request page on SC Sage to distribute to their customers.
- Their customers request and pay for the services through SC Sage.
- SC Sage fowards the service request to the Service Provider.
- Service Providers are responsible for fulfilling 100% of the services.
- Once the services contracted for are 100% fulifilled SC Sage pays 75% of the gross service charges received to the Service Provider.
- Services must be directly related to Hammer SOLD!
- The service offering must be a fixed set of performances.
- Services must be per vehicle listing and tied to a specific vehicle.
- Umbrella and commission services are not allowed.
- Service Provider’s customers must be paid members of SC Sage.
- Pricing must be per vehicle listing.
- The minimum charge for one vehicle listing must be $49 USD.
- The pricing for multiple concurrent service purchases may be discounted if made with the submission of one service request form (up to five vehicles/listings per form).
- Service Providers should first be added as Affiliate Partners which includes SC Sage Premium membership at no charge. Contact us if you have not been added as an Affiliate Partner.
- Service Providers must be active Premium or higher SC Sage members. Hammer SOLD! registration is not required.
- Service Providers agree to keep their customer’s private information confidential including their Hammer SOLD! log in credentials.
- Service Providers are 100% responsible for chargebacks by, and refunds to, their customers.