Market Price and Inventory Timeline
What is it for?
- The Market Price and Inventory Timeline contrasts vehicle prices and inventory numbers. Providing a unique perspective on the effect of inventory size changes on market price averages. View at the Body level.
- Only vehicles with prices are included in SC Sage charts.
- Select a timeline period from 90 days up to two years.
How does it work?
- Step through the app confirming your selection.
- Selections at each step are dependent upon the selections made at previous steps.
- Hover over data points to view the market average price and inventory count on an exact date.
- Call out displays price and inventory count.
For over 150 supercar models in the SC Sage database track how changes in market inventory affects market average price. The ultimate way to understand how inventory fluctuations affect prices and vice versa. This chart is the only one of its type available from any source anywhere in the world. Built for active professionals and serious buyers and sellers, this chart is available to Premium Plus and Premium Pro members. The source data is updated daily and the source drilled down market stats can be viewed by qualified members in the Market Value App.